A Scrapbookers Journal. A place to share stories and pictures of everyday life and maybe some not so ordinary events.
Check out the new papers from LuxeDesign! Fashioned after the "Sex in the City" ladies. Pick your favourite and post a comment here.
http://blog.luxedesigns.com/livingtheluxelife/
Has anyone seen the movie? What did you think?
Fun kits! Loved the movie...I saw it a few days after it came out to make sure I didn't hear any of the storyline in advance.
I havent seen the movie yet ... for some reason i'm not really into it, even though i was a huge fan of the series ...
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Fun kits! Loved the movie...I saw it a few days after it came out to make sure I didn't hear any of the storyline in advance.
I havent seen the movie yet ... for some reason i'm not really into it, even though i was a huge fan of the series ...
Post a Comment